The formidable V.1600 High Speed Intercept Vessel, in operation with the Italian Guardia Di Fincancia (GDF) since the early 2000’s, has been a mainstay in border security, littoral patrol, counter-drug operations. Over 20 V.1600 vessels are currently in operation with the GDF. The extremely capable vessel has impressive seakeeping, speed, maneuverability, range and stability characteristics. It includes various options, such as inboard or outboard engines, walk through center passageway or center console with T‐Top, and aluminum or composite. The mature and innovative hull design is easy to operate, provides a smoother ride, reduced crew fatigue, and operator friendly access to maintenance and mission equipment packages.
• Hydraulically actuated flaps for stabilization
• Optional weapon mount with 270º line of sight
• 4 shock absorbing seats for crew members
• Wide cockpit to accommodate crew and electronic equipment
• Center console and T‐Top or walk‐through centerline passageway for easy access forward
• Special designed bow allows easy and safe boarding
• The two front consoles for driver and navigator are arranged in a twin configuration & interchangeable
• Non‐corrosive, strengthened aluminum hull provides extended service life
• The vessel is currently in operation and is available immediately for test and evaluation.